Maids of Honor in Phoenix, AZ has completed the enrollment process and has been fully screened. The verification and participation in the program is valid until 11/18/2011, unless otherwise noted on this page. Participants agree to keep all information and program requirements current. To verify the status of any program participant you can refer back to this page or call the program administrator directly with any questions you have about the program or participants at 678.321.4464.
In addition to program requirements of licensing, permits, and insurance; participants in the program agree to the following
- Provide quality service to clients working to ensure satisfaction
- Provide service at fair prices with service in mind
- Run and Operate Business lawfully within jurisdiction(s), complying with all local, state, and federal regulations
- Follow up promptly with customer complaints
- Provide a safe work environment for workers
- Continue to learn, develop and grow professional competence
About Maids of Honor:
5 Reasons Why our Clients are So Impressed
- We have a Proven System. Our one-of-a-kind cleaning system developed by owner Cathy Sandberg is the reason that our results are consistant, week after week.
- Customized Cleaning for You. We use a checklist made specifically for your house, room by room.
- You Can Trust Us. You can relax and enjoy your new freedom from housecleaning, knowing that it’s in the hands of competent, ethical professionals.
- We’re Reliable. If you’re expecting your house to be cleaned on a particular day, we’ll be there.
- Our Team has Experience. Each employee of Maids of Honor is thoroughly trained in the equipment, chemicals and cleaning system used by our staff.
What Actual Customers are Saying About Maids of Honor (These References have been verified)
To Whom It May Concern:
Maids of Honor have been taking are of my house for the last several years.
The main reason I like Cathy and her team is their continuity. The turnover of people coming and going in my house is very little. If some one new is being trained, I can be assured that someone I have known for awhile is accompanying them. There has never been a team enter my home that I didn’t know at least one of them. I trust everyone of them implicitly. They have keys to my home and an alarm code to my alarm system.
I like their schedule of dong “spring cleaning” on one particular room every visit. That makes every room thoroughly cleaned on a consistent basis.
Cathy is always willing to work with me if I have a need to change my regular cleaning day to another time. There has never been a time when she hasn’t worked it out for me.
Thank you all at Maids of Honor
I hope Cathy and her team will be cleaning my house for a long as I am around to need them. I couldn’t be more pleased with their work.
I am pleased to write a letter of recommendation for Cathy Sandberg and Maids of Honor. I contacted Maids of Honor about two years ago after watching a promotion on a morning show. Cathy came to my home and evaluated my needs and professionally gave me a written quote. I though the quote was a bit pricey, but I am a picky consumer and happy that I gave Maids of Honor my business!
Maids of Honor has been the most professional cleaning service I have had over the past 25 years. Cathy has been fair with my charge, which she has decreased as her cleaning crew finished more efficiently as they got to know my home. The cleaning crew comes into my home professionally and responsibly, whether I’m there or not, and always does a thorough job. If I ever have an extra request, Cathy and her employees are more than happy to accommodate my needs. I have never seen a decrease in the quality of work by Maids of Honor.
I think Cathy Sandberg has superior business sense for her cleaning service and really knows what consumers want. She works hard to insure that her staff maintains a high standard of professionalism, responsibility and honesty for her clients.
Maids of Honor, Cathy Sandberg and company, have kept my house in good shape for over 5 years. I have had other cleaning services but I was impressed when I called Maids of Honor and Cathy came to my house, assessed what needed to be done and gave me a set price for the service. She also assured me that all employees are bonded and easy to communicate with. It is nice to know that no matter how long it takes, the price is the same and no one feels they must rush through the cleaning. Their practice is to “spring clean” one room on every visit while doing general cleaning on the balance of the home.
Everyone who has come to my home over the 5+ has been professional yet friendly. The one time there was a problem (a knob from my stove was inadvertently thrown out with the cleaning water) Cathy came to my home, got the particulars and immediately ordered a replacement. I have, and continue to highly recommend Maids of Honor to everyone who wants good service and good people coming to their home.
Thanks Maids of Honor and I hope to continue enjoying your services for a long time.